Follow Me (if you can keep up!)

Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Beginning

This marks the beginning of marathon preparation. It is time to shake off the winter's excesses and go forward acting like a runner, eating like an athlete, and living like an activist.
I will run the marathon in October to raise money and awareness for Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. If I had no ties, I would be out on a ship as I write, but I do have ties. And they are my lovely boyfriend, family and friends who support me in all of this craziness that is life. Since I cannot be out at sea, I will do my best here on land to motivate people to change the world. We are killing our oceans...which means we are slowly killing ourselves.
Follow my blog as I try my damnedest to do it right (and probably get some laughs when I do it wrong). There will be posts about running woes. There will be posts about my vegan fuel. And there will be rants about changing the world.
Stay tuned and thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment